Default Hydrolock - compression question...

Ok, I just (finally) heard back from the service center. I took it in
because while a friend of mine was driving, he hit the kill switch at
full throttle. After that, it would even turn over. The reason the
engine wouldn't turn over with because It was in fact hydrolocked. All
6 cyls. had water in them. They did a compression test to see the
extent of the damage and said that one cyl was reading 210 and another
140. Now I understand that this kind of variance is way off, but how
can one cyl be reading 210 on a 10 yr old boat with probably 500 hrs on
it?? The others were in the range of 150-170. Are they pulling my leg
or is a reading of 210 even possible? Any insight would be much
appreciated. I'm thinking I might just go get it and run it a few hours
and recheck the compression.