Bill Kearney

Default Boat Cushion Cleaning Question

Ashamed? Of what. My boat is very nice, it isn't the most luxurious nor
the largest nor the smallest. It is just my nice boat.

Any boat you're actually in the water with beats the heck out of half-assed
landlubbers with 'opinions'.

You may want to publish your life history, what boat you float around in,

et
all. Not me.

Stating what vendor and even the model of it doesn't equate to a life
history.

Think for a moment. An identiy thief gets the name, hailing port, model,
etc of your boat. How long do you think it is going to take for him to

use
this info to his advantage?

Much longer than it'd take that same idiot to just pick something out at
random based on it being an easier crime of opportunity.

I'm surprised at how often I see posters put info out that could lead to
their assets getting ripped off.

Eh, life's all a matter of balancing risk. Enjoying the fruits of one's
labors doesn't make you obligated to crow about it. But being vague in
newsgroups more often gets your painted as a wannabee or dysfunctional,
trolling for attention.

Maybe I am just over cautious ..

Ding! ding! Understatement of the moment.