Thomas Wentworth

Default Boat Cushion Cleaning Question

Ashamed? Of what. My boat is very nice, it isn't the most luxurious nor
the largest nor the smallest. It is just my nice boat.

You may want to publish your life history, what boat you float around in, et
all. Not me.

Think for a moment. An identiy thief gets the name, hailing port, model,
etc of your boat. How long do you think it is going to take for him to use
this info to his advantage?

I'm surprised at how often I see posters put info out that could lead to
their assets getting ripped off.

Maybe I am just over cautious ..

==============================
"Don White" wrote in message
Roger Long wrote:
"Thomas Wentworth" wrote

Yes, I have a boat.

But, I can't ,, or won't tell what it is on this forum.

Oh, Good Grief. You've got to be kidding.

Does anybody believe this?

Interesting...either he has a special one of a kind boat that would
immediately identify him...or he's ashamed of what he has. He shouldn't
let that get him down..Skipper admitted numerous times that he had a
Bayliner and no one thought the worst of him because of it.