basskisser

Default One for the not so swift among us-

Sean Corbett wrote:
You wrote:

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"basskisser" wrote in message
oups.com...

Shortwave Sportfishing wrote:
On Tue, 30 May 2006 09:24:45 -0700, jps wrote:

Our currency is evidence.

The fact that the sun heats both planets does not preclude
that we've
messing with the earth's atmosphere. When you change a system
as integral to the earth's condition as its atmosphere, it's
going to produce change.

The fact that you don't "believe" this is no concern of min

Are you discussing the agit-prop "An Inconvenient Truth" by Al "I
invented the Internet" - "Love Story was modeled after Tipper and
me" Gore?

Please - Anyone with an historical perspective and a modicum of
knowledge about metrology and physics will tell you that (1) They
don't have a freakin' clue if there is or isn't "global warming"
and (2) the recent "activity" is more about normal solar/current
patterns than "global warming".

Then again, this is Al "I'm so freakin' smart I scare myself to
death" Gore. :)

Believe what you will, but actually try to understand the varying
opinions from all the respected scientists involved in this debate
rather than Al "The Sky is Falling - or at least Warming Up" Gore.

On another subject, did you buy a new bigger, betterer boat?

Once and for all. Al Gore NEVER said he "invented the internet".

That's not was Limbaugh says.

Yes, and Limbaugh is wrong. Then every goose stepping republican gets
in line behind him!

In a March 1999 interview with Wolf Blitzer, Gore said, "During my service
in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the
Internet."

I guess the confusion comes from the fact that left-leaning persons can't
comprehend "initiative".

A beginning or introductory step....
Next?
Please show me where Al Gore said that he "invented the internet".