JoeSpareBedroom

Default One for the not so swift among us-

"Sean Corbett" wrote in message
You wrote:

However, since my copy of the Constitution contains neither the word
"gasoline", nor "global warming", nor "energy", nor "oil", nor
"environment", my oath of office would compel me to do nothing.

Hmm, so you think that everything that GWB does, says, or tries to get
other countries to do is tied directely to the Constitution?

Read my response to Bedroom. GWB is a wretched president. As was
Clinton.
As was Bush pere.

Nice attempt at a dodge. ***ALL*** presidents got involved with issues that
were not part of their mandate. Perhaps half the time, the public was fine
with it. Do *not* try and hijack this discussion by introducing such
nonsense again.