Bert Robbins

Default One for the not so swift among us-

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"Sean Corbett" wrote in message
You wrote:

"Sean Corbett" wrote in message
You wrote:

On Mon, 29 May 2006 23:14:01 GMT, Sean Corbett penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

OK, which of these statements is false:

1. Mars' primary source of heat is the Sun.

2. Earth's primary source of heat is the Sun.
Ok, which of these statements is false:
Your dodge of the question and snippage of parts of my post are
accepted as
your offer of surrender.
You seem to be missing quite a bit in this discussion

Did I miss Gene's answer to whether or not Mars' primary source of heat is
the Sun? Please provide me a link to Gene's answer. Unless of course
you'd like to take the occasion to answer the question yourself.

Some of my questions to you have gone unanswered. I see no reason to show
you any further courtesy until you learn to keep up with the discussion.

Is that you Dougie?

I knew you couldn't stay away from the group and the political threads.