Stephen Trapani

Default Boat Cushion Cleaning Question

Thomas Wentworth wrote:

Yes, I have a boat.

But, I can't ,, or won't tell what it is on this forum.

Bayliner? ;-)

I will see you down in Cape Pourpoise, Maine. That is where your boat is,
right?

What is the name of your vessel?

==========
"Roger Long" wrote in message

Tom,

Do you have a boat to go with those cushions?

If so, I'd like to know what you finally bought.

--

Roger Long

"Thomas Wentworth" wrote in message

What is a good detergent, cleaning agent, to wash the boat cushions that
go below, main salon cushions.

Mine are dirty, plus some mildew.

--
Stephen

-------

For any proposition there is always some sufficiently narrow
interpretation of its terms, such that it turns out true, and
some sufficiently wide interpretation such that it turns out
false...concept stretching will refute *any* statement, and will
leave no true statement whatsoever.
-- Imre Lakatos