posted to rec.boats.building
Shane

Default Glenn's RUTU

It's been years since I've heard anything about Glenn Ashmore's RUTU.
I keep going to the site hoping to see an update but always...that last
update says 4/12/04.

Today though, I find the old rec.boats.building I used to be a member
of so many years ago. A handful of computer crashes and hard drive
rebuilds pulled me away for the last few years but I'm glad to be back.

I see it wasn't RUTU's progress that stalled but instead the website's.
Until I can see how she's progressed since 04, Glenn, cheers for
sticking with it. I'm sincerely glad that despite all the changes in
the world, your commitment to spending a fair share of your kid's
inheritance has gone unwavered.

Shane