JoeSpareBedroom

Default One for the not so swift among us-

You wrote:

"Sean Corbett" wrote in message
You wrote:

On Mon, 29 May 2006 23:14:01 GMT, Sean Corbett penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

OK, which of these statements is false:

1. Mars' primary source of heat is the Sun.

2. Earth's primary source of heat is the Sun.

Ok, which of these statements is false:

Your dodge of the question and snippage of parts of my post are
accepted as
your offer of surrender.

You seem to be missing quite a bit in this discussion

Did I miss Gene's answer to whether or not Mars' primary source of
heat is the Sun? Please provide me a link to Gene's answer. Unless
of course you'd like to take the occasion to answer the question
yourself.

Some of my questions to you have gone unanswered. I see no reason to
show you any further courtesy until you learn to keep up with the
discussion.

Examine the thread and you will see who's "keeping up" and who's dodging.

If you can't do the first or refuse to acknowledge the last, I have no use
for you, and I doubt too many others have use for you either.

There aren't THAT many messages in the thread yet. Find the questions I've
asked you, and answer them. Then, perhaps we can continue. Your antics would
not be tolerated in a classroom.