jps

Default Spanish troops pulling out shortly.

In article , gould0738
@aol.com says...
Politically neutral, historical observation:

Spain is a special case.
The culture and language is a blend of
Roman and Moorish influences.
Their southern neighbors are muslims.

....snip...

Failure to appreciate the historial context from which any nation enters a war
is a failure to understand the enemy, (a most serious problem), or a failure to
understand an ally, (and that can have serious, unexpected consequences as
well). We cannot assume that our allies "adopt" American historical
perspectives when they rally to an American cause.

How in G-d's name can we expect our fearless leader, hater of the
educated, to understand the context of Spain's history?

George is country. Yer either fer him er agin him.

jps