JoeSpareBedroom

Default One for the not so swift among us-

"jps" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
You wrote:

In article ,
says...

There is no such evidence that human activity is responsible for
climate
change.

Well, I should have known I was talking with a flat earth proponent.

Replying with personal attacks rather than any evidence further enhances
my
statement.

The problem for you is that you think we all "believe" when, in fact,
that's not our currency.

Our currency is evidence.

The fact that the sun heats both planets does not preclude that we've
messing with the earth's atmosphere. When you change a system as
integral to the earth's condition as its atmosphere, it's going to
produce change.

The fact that you don't "believe" this is no concern of mine.

jps

Hang on a minute. Let's say you have a small garden that produces certain
predictable results for a number of years. Now, you build a greenhouse over
that garden, and continue growing the exact same things you did before. Are
you suggesting that things MIGHT go differently with the greenhouse in
place? If that's what you're saying, you'd better be prepared to back it up
with links like crazy.