craigsmith via BoatKB.com

Default Demonstration footage of boat anchors

I appreciate the fact that you have participated in this discussion as
the representative of an anchor company. And I have read many of your
items in different forums. I think it was a good business decision to
give one of your anchors to Dashew for his new boat to keep (he was
using a Spade?) and thus evaluate. I expect his review will be
unbias.

Thanks.

We didn't give Dashew a Rocna, he bought it. No for Wind Horse he originally
had a Bruce knock-off made by a local NZ company that produce copies of just
about anything, but we talked him into a Rocna.

So far so good although he hasn't yet published a full review. He originally
said he wanted a good amount of time and experience on different seabeds etc
before commenting. He has always been a big proponent of Bruces, so any
change in his position will be significant.

--
Craig Smith
Rocna Anchors