JoeSpareBedroom

Default One for the not so swift among us-

"Sean Corbett" wrote in message
You wrote:

On Fri, 26 May 2006 16:34:36 GMT, Sean Corbett penned the following
well considered thoughts to the readers of rec.boats:

Explain the increase in Mars' temperature.

Explain the direct relationship between Martian weather and the
Earth's weather.

Ummm, they share a primary source of heat?

That's right, there is none.

Noone who would start their argument from such a position of ignorance is
worth my time.

Sadly though, as a testament to the poor science/logic/math education
that we have given to many of our students, this is an all too often
repeated talking point.

OK, which of these statements is false:

1. Mars' primary source of heat is the Sun.

2. Earth's primary source of heat is the Sun.

You're correct. Changes in the sun will be seen on both planets, perhaps
even at levels which are proportionate. This proves that humans have no
effect on the environment. Right?

RIGHT? Yes, or no?