JoeSpareBedroom

Default One for the not so swift among us-

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
On Mon, 29 May 2006 17:06:15 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
. ..

No more flawed than the logic you just used. Weather is *simple*
compared to climate.

Actually, I've read numerous articles about the concept of "complex
systems". In all the things I've read, two examples were used to
illustrate:
the weather, and massive computer programming tasks.

Correct. That's why even 5-day forecasts are often inaccurate. Then
when you realize that "Weather is *simple* compared to climate", it
makes the concept of accurate 100 year climate predictions seem
totally ludicrous!

Jack

In any case, I'm absolutely 100% positive that you are correct. Based on
your research, humans do not, and never will have any effect on the
environment. This has all been a hoax perpetrated on the world by companies
who make green ink, the most popular color in the mass mailing sent out by
environmental groups.