boomerswims

Default Fixing scratches in Awlgrip

If your boat has already had an awlgrip finish, your best bet is to
continue with Awlgrip. Awlgrip is not compatible with any other
finishes. In order to obtain a different finish you would have to have
your boat stripped down first. This will be costly and should be done
professionally. To keep expenses down and aggrevation, I would paint
the boat with Awlgrip. If you have never painted a boat or are
unfamiliar with Awlgrip, than I would recommend having it done
professionally. If you have painted a boat and are somewhat familiar
with Awlgrip, than I would recommend rolling and tipping. I would never
recommend that you spray Awlgrip your self. It is extremely dangerous
to your health when you spray. Even when rolling and tipping you should
always wear gloves and a respirator.