Weldo60

Default Overheating 888

I have thought of that. My Dad had the exact same problem with his
Mariah. What causes me to doubt that scenario is the fact that I am
getting water into the engine. I popped one of the plugs off of the
port manifold and ran the engine while in the water, and water shot out
of the plug for five minutes after the engine was shut down. I just
hate to drop my stern drive if that is not the problem; however, I am
running out of other options. Which brings me to my next question.
How hard is it to drop the stern drive and replace the impeller if it
comes down to that?