Tuuk

Default Spanish troops pulling out shortly.

Ohhhhh,,,, so you all now are receiving glory in the fact that some
countries pull out their people from Iraq,,,, Nice guys you are. End result
from that means more Iraqi lives lost. You morons are racists, you support
those who believe Iraqi lives hold less value than others. What you glory in
results in more net lives lost. Horrible thing for a human being to wish
for.
I guess coming from a union member's mentality,,,, it doesn't surprise me.
It is you and only you that you think of... Look at Harry for example,,,
union member of the brotherhood of slobs, he honored them his whole career,
benefited personally from them, and enormous benefit and he turns around and
stabs them in the back by purchasing his products for consumption offshore.
He bought his boat from non U.S. manufactures and his motor and he prides
himself in doing this. Nice guy you are harry,,,, I am sure you have lots of
friends,,,, (with knives sticking out of their backs),,,,,,,

No wonder you want Iraqis to die,,, more oil for you,,

"thunder" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 18 Apr 2004 19:35:09 -0400, Harry Krause wrote:

Spain merely is the first.

Maybe:

http://www.herald-sun.com/nationworld/14-471063.html