JoeSpareBedroom

Default One for the not so swift among us-

"-rick-" wrote in message
Jack Goff wrote:
Therefore, unlike your circuit
simulator, there is no way to check the output of their climate
simulator against real-world results to verify its accuracy.

So we've apparently misplaced all records of the past?

If that's convenient, then yes.

If you push hard enough, you'll find that behind some peoples'
interpretation of the science we have at the moment, there's something
unscientific that you can't do anything about. You have to just wait for
these people to drop dead, in the same way the South had to wait (and is
still waiting) for racists to drop dead already. The "something" is fear of
having to change their behavior. These people believe that the two
statements below are exactly identical:

1) As your president, I'm telling you that we all need to think more
carefully about how our choices affect the earth.

2) Effective immediately, there will be a $1500.00 federal surcharge on any
vehicle which gets lets than 28 mpg. We will control you.