adrift

Default TEKA Teak Cleaner - What is in it?

On 28 May 2006 08:54:43 -0700, "Chris" wrote:

Does anybody know the ingredients of TEKA A and B?

I am wondering a bucket of what I should have ready to
quickly rinse off / flush away spills of TEKA A when
cleaning trim. (Soapy water? Vinegar solution? Sth. else?),
and also what protection is appropriate. (Rubber gloves?)

Thanks!

Probably the same as Dally's AB, which is hydrogen peroxide in two
parts. Overdo this on old, worn out woods and you can end up with a
result so white you have to stain it, which looks kind of fake. Try it
in an unnoticable place if you can or brush light coats till you get
the rust stains or whatever you're dealing with out. I think you use
water and denatured alcohol 50/50 to neutralize. Good luck.