Jim

Default TEKA Teak Cleaner - What is in it?

Chris wrote:

Does anybody know the ingredients of TEKA A and B?

I am wondering a bucket of what I should have ready to
quickly rinse off / flush away spills of TEKA A when
cleaning trim. (Soapy water? Vinegar solution? Sth. else?),
and also what protection is appropriate. (Rubber gloves?)

Thanks!

Chris;
Go to the 99 cent store and get a gallon of "Sudsy" Ammonia. Make sure
it is the right stuff. Regular ammonia won't work.

Works as well as Teka, costs nothing, and is gentle on you and the teak.

You're welcome.