Jim

Default ( OT) Help your president

" Tuuk" wrote in message
You guys should put a poll together,,, ask if the net lives saved so far
justifies Bush's agenda? Ask if the figure 40,000 lives murdered each year
(on average) that has stopped is something that Bush might have thought
about.
Because you morons would have criticized Bush had he done nothing and the
40,000 lives lost every year (on average) in Iraq would have continued.
Do you morons believe that the Iraqi lives are not worth saving? Because

you
seem to have a problem with this "unexpected""" benefit that seems to have
just happened without thought.....

GYHAS

From an earlier post

8,875 to 10,725. The minimum and maximum estimates of the number of Iraqi
civilians killed in Iraq so far,

3,466. The total of American soldiers wounded in action in Iraq through
April 17, 2004,

793. Total coalition soldiers killed in Iraq since the war began,

600. The number of people killed during the current siege of Fallujah

110. The number of coalition soldiers killed in November 2003

92. The number of coalition soldiers (65 Americans and 27 Brits) killed in
March 2003

91. The number of coalition soldiers killed in April 2004,

Also which of your numbers are we to believe -- in one instance you say

"Ask if the figure 40,000 lives murdered each year (on average) that has
stopped is something that Bush might have thought about."

In another

"
"Do you know that the net lives saved so far is approximately 30,000 lives?"

And to answer your question -- NO, I DON"T think Bush thought about it. I
doubt Bush does much thinking at all.
"