chayco

Default TEKA Teak Cleaner - What is in it?

Don't know about Teka....but 'many' teak cleaners prime ingredient is oxalic
acid. Flush with water to remove.
Some two part cleaners have stronger chemicals that can eat away the softer
wood tissue between the growth rings, not a good thing.

...Ken

"Chris" wrote in message
oups.com...
Does anybody know the ingredients of TEKA A and B?

I am wondering a bucket of what I should have ready to
quickly rinse off / flush away spills of TEKA A when
cleaning trim. (Soapy water? Vinegar solution? Sth. else?),
and also what protection is appropriate. (Rubber gloves?)

Thanks!