JoeSpareBedroom

Default One for the not so swift among us-

"P. Fritz" wrote in message

"Jack Goff" wrote in message
On 26 May 2006 10:47:52 -0700, "basskisser"
wrote:

Now, remember, I never said that human activity is wholly responsible
for global warming.

That the earth is currently experiencing a small upswing in temps is
pretty much an undeniable fact.

What bothers me abouty this whole thing is that we have "experts"
trying to tell us what it's going to be like in the year 2100. Hell,
the weatherman can't tell us what the weather will be like 5 days from
now with any kind of decent accuracy! Weather is simple compared to
*climate*, and we're supposed to put faith in these predictions?

Jack

Global warming alarmists are no different than religous fanatics. (and
in reality, just another brand)

You must believe in their particular brand or you are a heritic.
Anything out of the ordinary that happens has roots in their beliefs.
There is the constant proclamations of the "end of day"
Those that express their disbelief are shouted down

etc. etc.

If it were found to be true (the connection between warming and human
activity), how would you then decide which scientist hadn't been a fanatic?