basskisser

Default One for the not so swift among us-

Sean Corbett wrote:
You wrote:

Sean Corbett wrote:
You wrote:

In article qDvdg.8579$Ar6.6872@trnddc02, says...
http://www.glennbeck.com/2006news/ne...olingworld.pdf

Yes, and scientific know-how and technology has been drifting
backwards since 1975, right?

Wrong.

But you go ahead and believe what you want. Those of us with a
better sense of responsibility towards those who will come after us
will do what we can to make sure they remain safe.

You sit on your ass and contemplate your navel if that suits you.

Were you aware that Mars' temperature is also rising? Explain this.

Moot point

Not at all. Mars and our planet share a primary source of heat, a source
that has been more active over the past few years.

, but since you bring up the issue, there are more than one
factor making up global or planetary warming.

Yet you'd ignore the primary one? Look at what a miniscule difference in
distance from the sun does to weather in say, Toronto and Miami.

The thing is, take a look
at the trend, ie: how much warming over a given period, and you'll find
that it isn't linear. The earth's temperature is rising not only
because of natural causes, but man made.

No measurable data support your claim.

really?
http://www.environ.com/Globalwarming...rmingozone.htm
You see, there is measurable data. We know for a fact that the ozone is
being depleted an ever greater rate. We also know that global warming
does in fact parallel that depletion. There are even graphs showing the
rise in cataracts among elderly that coincide with ozone depletion
graphs because ozone depletion allows harmful UV-B rays into the
atmosphere.
http://www.fpif.org/briefs/vol5/v5n08ozone_body.html
http://www.nearctica.com/geology/global/ozone.htm
http://www.afeas.org/glossary.html
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/ozoneDepletion.html
http://www.gsfc.nasa.gov/gsfc/earth/atmos/ozone.htm
Now, remember, I never said that human activity is wholly responsible
for global warming.

Hmm, so you're claiming that global warming trends on Mars and Earth
are parallel?