jps

Default One for the not so swift among us-

In article ,
says...
Well, I'm not sure but I am pretty sure that's not my most pressing
planetary concern since I don't live there.

You live in the same solar system, with the same primary source of heat,
and that source of heat has been more active in the past several years.
The relationships seem obvious.

Read Gene Kearns response as it is a so much better formed thought than
anything you've posited.

Your case is based on what's happening on Mars. Your case should be
based on what's happening on earth.

Forest - Trees. Let me know if you need an explanation.

You may want to consult your Martian planet-mates on the Mars
situation.

Ah, idiot-speak for "I know I'm wrong but I won't admit it."

What didn't I admit?

While Mars' situation may have some indication of overarching
circumstances, one need only pay attention to the scientific evidence
being gathered here on earth to understand our need to pay attention.

You, in your willfully ignorant rant, would sacrifice all the evidence
we've gathered here on earth on the basis that Mars is also warming...

Is the entire planetary system warming? Is earth warming faster or
slower that the consensus of the entire system? Is it reasonable to use
Mars alone as a mirror to our own situation?

Do you think that because Mars is warming that we should stuff our heads
up our assess while muttering "oh well, it's the sun's fault"?

That would be idiot-speak and it's a hell of lot closer to your argument
than mine.

jps