Ryk

Default 2 strokes or 4 strokes engine

On Mon, 22 May 2006 22:09:11 GMT, in message

Mys Terry wrote:

On Mon, 22 May 2006 17:52:11 -0400, Matt O'Toole
wrote:
Even a Seagull is heavier than that, noisier, stinkier, thirstier, less
reliable, and horribly polluting.

When people ask me about Seagull Outboards, I like to tell them that many owners
swear by them. Every time they are by them...

Personally I have one very positive thing to say about Seagull
Outboards. They have a shaft like a pipe, nice and round and easy to
hang onto. I know, because the only time I ever went overboard I
managed to grab the engine shaft as the transom went by. I don't
recall ever using one for propulsion.

Ryk