posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
muzz

Default What's been Happeining.

Peter Clinch wrote:

The trolley I wheeled my boat onto the Shetland ferry
with was build by a pal from a former wheelie bin, for
rather less than the cost you got quoted for postage!

Not as good as a "proper" kayak trolley, but /very/ cost
effective!
Pete.

I already have all the other components and tried a pair of old scooter
wheels which were only 'driveable' on the tarmac. If I can't get an
affordable pneumatic pair I'm going over to the big field near my house.
It's always full of these people hitting balls about with sticks which they
carry in bags on decent looking wheels.

--
Muzz
my email is muzzmackay 'at' gmail 'dot' com