posted to uk.rec.boats.paddle
muzz

Default What's been Happeining.

peter wrote:
muzz wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/tripdogmonkey

Nice pictures - I wish I lived where you do :-(

Here's a bad thing about living where I do. I was trying to get hold of a
pair of wheels to make myself a trolley for the kayak. Here's the response
to one such enquiry:

Thank your very much for your kind enquiry on pneumatic tyred wheels series
BZWPP for which we have the pleasure in submitting you our quotation as
follows:

Item 1: 2 x BZWPP200202R @ £15.88 each nett

Black pneumatic tyred black polypropylene centred
wheel with a plain bore.

Diameter: 200mm, Tread width: 50mm , Hub length:
60mm, Bore size: 20mm, Load capacity: 75kg.

Please note: On a 200mm wheel diameter the tread width of the wheel is
smaller than 85mm.

Carriage: Carriage will be charged at £26.00nett to the Scottish
Highlands.

Availability: All items are ex-stock, subject to prior sales.

We hope our quotation meets with your approval and we will have the pleasure
in receiving your valued purchase order which will receive our careful
attention.

--
Muzz
my email is muzzmackay 'at' gmail 'dot' com