Bob

Default Epoxy lined head waste holding tank

Hi All:

I did a search regarding custom built epoxy/glass lined plywood waste
holding tanks. The jurry says that the plastic roncho tanks are the
only way to go............ but that option simply wont work for me
becuse of the compound weird space I have.

So my question is .................. given I can not use "the best"
tank material availible, I am looking seriously at plywood and epoxy
for a 25 gallon tank. What I have read from our experts is it will
either crack or start to smell becuase epoxy just does that. Okay, so
how do you keep it from smelling. I am running out of options here.

So for the folks who recomended epoxy in the 1999 posts are you still
happy with them 7 years later?

Anybody out there acually use a plywood/epoxy tank that has worked fine
for 10 years?
Bob