Jim Irvine

Default A boat for my family?

My wife and kids are bugging me about a boat.

With an opening statement like that, I can't see where you have a problem.
Everything else, is as they say, just details.

My recommendation for a boat to do everything in your wish list would be the
Sea Ray or Crownline 24 bowrider with double bimini tops and probably the
5.7 mpi engine. I think both boats have a small cabin with port-a-pottie.
You didn't say what your budget was, but you might be able to find one of
these, only a few years old for about 25-30K. (Check boat trader online.)