posted to rec.boats.electronics
richforman

Default iFinder H20 / NauticPath USA cards

I'm thinking of buying both. If I understand correctly, and I"m really
not sure I do but I hope so, I can get all the detailed marine info of
the NauticPath USA onto the iFinder's color screen, with NO OTHER
accessories...hoping this is what the product descriptions mean by
"plug and play".....no card reader, memory cards, USB cable or computer
connection, or MapCreate software necessary? I just pop the chip into
a slot on the unit? (Also from the screenshots on the NauticPath web
site, it looks like it gives water depth info which is very nice, but
not the #'s of navaids? Is this right also? I still like it but
that's a bit of a disappointment, still looks a lot better than my
lowly etrex Legend with mapsource cd loaded, and at not that much
higher a price point.)

Thanks very much,
richforman