NOYB

Default Economy Rebounds - Productivity Soars, Jobless Claims Drop

Walmart also sends a lot of money to the Walton Foundation...which, along
with the Milton Friedman foundation, is very much in favor of school
vouchers...and very much in opposition to the NEA.

There's sooooo much for Harry to hate about Walmart...and soooo much for
conservatives to love.

PS--is Genmar still doing test cases of pairing up with Sam's Club/Walmart?

I doubt I'd buy a large ticket item that requires a high level of
after-the-sale service, but this is interesting:

http://makeashorterlink.com/?D6E613195

"Jim" wrote in message

"NOYB" wrote in message
news

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
NOYB wrote:

Since Walmart is trading at it's 52 week high, I'd say that

Rochester's
"huge backlash" isn't working out so well, is it?

Wal-Mart sucks, from about every point imaginable.

Not from every point. For a sound investment, you can't beat its stock.

There's a reason they're the number one retailer *and* the number one

grocer
in the country.

I'm glad you don't like it, however..'cause then I don't have to worry

about
ever running into you there.

His dislike of the store is because they are grabbing business previously

held by union
grocery stores.

Wal-Mart remains non union despite numerous attempts to unionize it by the

United Food
& Commercial Workers (UFCW) thugs.