posted to rec.boats.electronics
AndyK.

Default Rewiring my 94' trailer... help....

"oelf92" wrote in message
I have a 94 Shorelander trailer that i need to rewire for the lights. This
may sound stupid but I haven't done this before and was looking for tips on
feeding the new wires through.. Also for wiring the two side fender lights
(front fender yellow and rear fender red). In addtion think I should
switch to LED lights? I feel that i replace my regular trailer lights
every year because of corrosion...

Thanks! !!

Most trailer light kits will come with a diagram of how to wire them
properly. By all means, switch to led lighting. Follow the link below to get
some ideas of what you might want to buy. As far as pulling wires, just tie
a good cord to the old wiring to use to pull in the new wires. Don't use any
wire nuts to make connections. Most marine stores will sell Anchor brand
crimp and seal butt connectors. Just crimp the wires together and then heat
the connection to seal out water.

http://www.championtrailers.com/LED_LIGHTS.htm