JohnH

Default Rewiring Trailer help....

On Sun, 21 May 2006 13:48:30 -0400, "oelf92"
wrote:

I have a 94 Shorelander trailer that i need to rewire for the lights. This
may sound stupid but I haven't done this before and was looking for tips on
feeding the new wires through.. Also for wiring the two side fender lights
(front fender yellow and rear fender red). In addtion think I should switch
to LED lights? I feel that i replace my regular trailer lights every year
because of corrosion...

Thanks! !!

I've used the old wires to feed the new ones through. Just fasten the new
ones to the old ones at the front, then pull them through from the rear.

Can't advise on the LED lights. I've bought the waterproof lights from
Western Marine, and have never had a problem with them.
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****