posted to rec.boats.electronics

Default SSB question

I got a section of UV resistant white plastic from the local plastic
shop. The piece was 1/2 x 2 and maybe 24 inches long. I stood it on
edge and drilled 1/4 inch holes every 2 inches. I then used my chop
saw to cut through the center of the 2 inch holes. Now I had a bunch
of 2 inch plastic blocks with U shape channels down each edge. Now I
drilled a small hole in each corner so that I could use wire ties to
hold the block onto the backstay and also keep the GTO 15 in place. I
think I spaced the blocks about 6 inches apart and its all pretty solid.