NOYB

Default Rarely, do I not get a useful newsgroup answer, HOWEVER...

Nice looking setup Gene. Have you gotten past the break-in? What's the top
end? Cruising speed? RPM at cruising speed? And, most important, FUEL
ECONOMY!

I'd expect you to see about 40mph with the weight and wind drag of that hard
top, no? Fuel economy should be about 2.5 mpg? Let me know.

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 23:15:48 GMT, "NOYB" wrote:

Good luck with your engines. When are they getting rigged?

They're rigged and in the water, now! I've got a few hours on
them.....

See:

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/Cavern/My_Boat.htm

--

Grady-White Gulfstream, out of Southport, NC.

http://myworkshop.idleplay.net/cavern/

Homepage
http://www.southharbourvillage.com/directions.asp Where

Southport,NC is located.