Larry

Default NASA has recently answered to the prediction of a mega tsunami

"purple_stars" wrote in news:1146864646.069391.55610
@j73g2000cwa.googlegroups.com:

when a mega tsunami happens
it will kill a lot of people

Do a search for Azores volcanoes on the net. The entire west side of one
of the Azores volcanoes has a huge crack in it, filled with rainwater that
will explode the next time hot lava boils it instantly. This will send
over 500 million tons of mountain into the sea....on the west
side....creating a tsunami that will be about 200' high here in Charleston
after it screams across the ocean at 500 mph...many hours later. According
to my map, the wave should extend inland in SC to around I-95, maybe
further, as it crashes ashore.

This isn't a prediction. It's fact. When it happens is, of course,
unknown. We had a few days to evacuate Charleston from Hurricane Hugo in
1989. It was a complete disaster! People stranded by the stupid cops on
I-26 headed westbound and not allowed to get off ran out of gas going 10
miles in 14 hours! A few hours notice of this tsunami will a complete
devastation of life on the coast. Nothing of substance has been done to
correct the traffic jams, except of course some blame and lip service in
the state.

Hmm...25th....I'll be upstate in Greeleyville, SC, working on an old
Hammond CV at Greeleyville UMC! She called me about an hour before I read
this message....(c;