posted to rec.boats.building
bushman

Default I saw a Bateau boat on the road the day before yesterday.

quick story:
I go to my parents for dinner and in the driveway is this a half cylinder
thing with an 8 pound sledge by it. My dad says hit it with the sledge. Why?
See if you can break it. Why? I made it I want to see how strong it is. He
is being a jerk about it so I hit it as hard as I can. I had trouble holding
my fork at dinner. What the hell is that? That is a mockup for my hull. What
hull? The hull of my boat. What boat? The boat I am going to build.
They have been living aboard that boat for like 6 years now.
-oh yeah it was 1/4 inch plywood strips with glass.
-Allen