basskisser

Default Don't do it

Reginald P. Smithers wrote:
Don't install the beta version of Media Player 11. Against my better
judgment I installed a MS beta version of MP11. After installing the
software, I started to have problems with Windows Media Center and
Comcast Photoshow.

I have rolled back my software and I am still having problems with the
software.

I have always considered MS final release to be beta until it has been
on the market for at least 6 months, I should have known better.

Look into PC Tools website, and download a free edition of their
registry mechanic, it works, here is the URL:
http://www.pctools.com/registry-mechanic/offer.php