Ed F

Default 18ft Larson windshield loose

John,
Don't know EXACTLY how your windshield is set-up, but all those that
I've seen, use "T" shaped bolts that slides in a channel, then goes
through a hole in the dash, fastened with a nut/washer. You'll
probably need to remove the windshield and replace the broken bolts.
I'm pretty sure you can find them at www.rochfordsupply.com/

Ed

(Michael Sutton) wrote in message . com...
"John Himm" wrote in message et...
Larson SE180 and the windshield where the split is for the walk through
appears it has sheared two of the bolts or screws off, and now the
windshield can rock slightly away from the boat when hitting waves. Has
anyone replaces this before? My guess from what I can see is that under the
rubber seal that is in front of the glass on the bottom may hide the screws
and the screws would screw down into the boat?

Thanks

Use a "Molly bolt' or some other type of boat that
spreads out in the hole since it appears the screw is stripped.

John