Dennis Pogson

Default Propane system foul-up

Glen "Wiley" Wilson wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2006 23:45:23 -0400, "GBM"
wrote:

Other option, is to SOMEHOW remove the garden hose. The section of
foam it passes through is about 30" wide. It seems loose for about
10" but firmly stuck for the other 20". I have tried to come up with
an idea on how to drill or cut it out, but I can only get at the end
openings. Any good ideas on how to unstick the garden hose ??

GBM

Collapse the hose with a vacuum? Or pressurize it to expand the hole
in the foam? Or both in turn?

Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at world wide wiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/

Dunno what country you are in, but in the UK, there are regulations which
would virtually FORCE you to use copper tubing along the whole length of the
run, except at the ends, where a short piece of rubber or armoured rubber is
permisible because of movement and/or ease of connection.

I find it hard to believe we are alone in this recommendation, sure all
countries with large leisure fleets must have similar regs.?

Dennis.