JoeSpareBedroom

Default Don't do it

"Reginald P. Smithers" wrote in message
ps.com...
Don't install the beta version of Media Player 11. Against my better
judgment I installed a MS beta version of MP11. After installing the
software, I started to have problems with Windows Media Center and
Comcast Photoshow.

I have rolled back my software and I am still having problems with the
software.

I have always considered MS final release to be beta until it has been
on the market for at least 6 months, I should have known better.

Actually, don't install the beta of ANY software, unless the machine you're
using is reserved for experiments, and is not used for generating income.