Glen \Wiley\ Wilson

Default Propane system foul-up

On Thu, 18 May 2006 23:45:23 -0400, "GBM"
wrote:

Other option, is to SOMEHOW remove the garden hose. The section of foam it
passes through is about 30" wide. It seems loose for about 10" but firmly
stuck for the other 20". I have tried to come up with an idea on how to
drill or cut it out, but I can only get at the end openings. Any good ideas
on how to unstick the garden hose ??

GBM

Collapse the hose with a vacuum? Or pressurize it to expand the hole
in the foam? Or both in turn?

Glen "Wiley" Wilson usenet1 SPAMNIX at world wide wiley dot com
To reply, lose the capitals and do the obvious.

Take a look at cpRepeater, my NMEA data integrator, repeater, and
logger at http://www.worldwidewiley.com/