Bert Robbins

Default Beautiful day on the Bay

"Harry Krause" wrote in message
jim-- wrote:

"

Meanwhile, Dennis, you have NO boat. And aren't likely to get one,

either.

Tough, eh?

Not at all. So what makes you think I am not likely to ever own a boat
again?

Just a wild-assed guess.

When I do I will take pride in caring for her throughout the season as I
always have. I will not have a marina or dealer do my pre launch work

as I
know I can do it better and take pride in doing do.

Well, good for you. If I were a certified Yamaha or Cummins mechanic, I
might try some engine work. But I'm not. So I just keep the engines
clean and make sure everything is tight and the fluids are "up." There's
nothing broken on my boats, so there is nothing to fix.

Being the union thug your are, should you be tightening up things and
filling out fluids without the appropriate union card?