Tim

Default More meat for the whiners

That Lake is a blast, John. what is open for boating, is approx 4 x 10
miles. On the Holiday weekends, theres usually some sail boat races,
and whats neat is you can seem to have a couple hundred boats out
there, and nobody notices.

Deffinately not cramped.

JohnH wrote:
On 18 May 2006 16:18:04 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

Southern Illinois, John. Carlyle Lake one of the biggest in
Illinois. The little 18 footer can lob-lolly around all day and have a
blast!

JohnH wrote:
On 18 May 2006 14:51:20 -0700, "Tim" wrote:

Well, I ;m not saying I stayed in a Holliday Inn last night, but I'm
sure hoping the week-end weather is going to be favorable. The Chris
Craft is begging for a work out!

Where is the Chris Craft located?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Cool web site: http://www.carlylelake.com/

I've thought about moving to the Lake Gaston area of North Carolina, but
thought I'd get bored with being on only a lake. That lake is pretty close
to Richmond, where most of my grandkids live, and it's in a nice part of
the country.

*Do* you get bored with the lake, or are there enough nooks and crannies to
keep you interested?
--
'Til next time,

John H