JohnH

Default More meat for the whiners

On Thu, 18 May 2006 17:10:57 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2006 17:01:49 -0400, Harry Krause
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Thu, 18 May 2006 12:33:32 -0400, Harry Krause
posted some more political bull**** in the hopes of starting a flame war.

Hopefully, most folks will realize this and respond appropriately.

How's the Parker running, Harry? Had it out yet?

--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****

Wrong, baitbreath. I posted that to get a rise out of NOYB, which I did,
and neither one of us flamed the other.

I'm not responsible for the behavior of the newsgroup septic tankers.

Why post your stuff here in the first place? Why not put it in a political
group? I'm sure you'd get the same level of responses and puppy-dogging.
--
'Til next time,

John H

Why not save your incessant whining for alt.whine.whine.whine, where
you'll get the same level of responses and puppy-dogging you get here?

Was the question too difficult to answer?
--
'Til next time,

John H

***** Have a Spectacular Day! *****