Garth Almgren

Default Republican Conspiracy

Around 5/16/2006 2:30 PM, Harry Krause wrote:

Gordon wrote:
This ng message deleted by your ever watchful NSA! Go Geo!

Geo?

National Geo?

No, no. Geo Metro. He was giving it encouragement. Poor little thing
only has three hamsters for an engine, and they need all the
encouragement they can get to start the car moving.

Go little Geo, go!

We now return you to our irregularly scheduled boating.

--
~/Garth - 1966 Glastron V-142 Skiflite: "Blue-Boat"
"There is nothing - absolutely nothing - half so much worth doing