posted to rec.boats.paddle.touring
Dan Koretz

Default What to buy together with your new camera? ... 6 Tips from aPaddler Perspective

how about a small, easily detached float? I keep my optio in a little
mash zippered pocket on my PFD. The pocket is too small for any kind of
float, but I get nervous about getting hit by a wave and dropping the
camera when I have it out (especially in following seas). What would be
ideal, but I have not found it, would be a float (not styrofoam, which
comes apart) that you could keep clipped to a line on the deck and then
clip it to the camera strap when you need it. Anyone know of anything?

Marek "Wayfarer" wrote the following on 5/17/2006 1:39 PM:
What to buy together with your new camera? I wrote some tips and
comments from a paddler perspective:

http://users.frii.com/uliasz/weblog/...219/index.html

Would you add anything?