posted to rec.boats.electronics
Jack Erbes

Default A question about NMEA, AIS and Raymarine

Kees Verruijt wrote:

snip
Hi Jack, Pascal,

The site is running a content management system that sometimes thinks it
needs to send everyone back to the start page. Trying it again usually
fixes it. Sorry about this, but I haven't found a fix for this yet.

I just tried the deep-linked tinyurl, and it happened for me as well the
first time; trying it again did indeed fix it.

I'll try to fix this asap.

That got it. My problem was that I was stumbling around trying to find
it, the 2nd or 3rd try on the same link brought it up.

Great info, I was curious to see how it looked and worked.

Thanks

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)