posted to rec.boats.electronics
Jack Erbes

Default A question about NMEA, AIS and Raymarine

Kees Verruijt wrote:

Take a look at a picture I took on-board last year.

http://tinyurl.com/hpozz (small)
http://tinyurl.com/ebmda (full size)

Look carefully at the left part, which is chart overlayed with radar,
MARPA and AIS enabled. You'll see that the gray tail behind AIS target
A70 is much more straight than the green tail behind the MARPA target MR8.

Kees,

I think we need a link directly to the images, I seem to be getting to
an opening page but don't know where to find the photo. You might be
able to see things we are not because of cookies stored on your machine.

On some web pages, especially those using frames, I find it is sort of
difficult, if not impossible, to send a link to one of images or frames.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jackerbes at adelphia dot net
(also receiving email at jacker at midmaine.com)